Walk through the following instructions for downloading and installing TRAK in a Google Chrome browser.
1. Click on the "Download TRAK" button below.Download Trak
2. TRAK will start to download in the bottom left corner of the Chrome browser.
3. Once TRAK is finished downloading, click on it in the bottom left corner to run the installer.
4. Click the run button on the window that pops up as shown below.
5. Walk through the quick installation program. Once the installer completes, a TRAK icon will appear on your desktop and on your start menu under All Programs, The Retirement Analysis Kit.
If you have any problems send support an e-mail at support@AskTRAK.com or call us at 503-831-1111. We will be glad to assist you.