Walk through the following instructions for downloading and installing TRAK using Internet Explorer.
1. Click on the "Download TRAK" button below.Download Trak
2. A notification-window will appear at the bottom of the browser that the file is downloading. Wait until the download has been completed.
3. When the download is complete, Edge will prompt you for which action to take with the downloaded file. Select “Run” from the options.
4. Windows’ User Account Control dialog will normally appear next, asking you to confirm the installation. Click on “Yes”.
5. Once you click the run button, the TRAK installer will begin. Walk through the quick installation program.
Once the installer completes, a TRAK icon will appear on your desktop and in your start menu in
All Programs, The Retirement Analysis Kit.
If you have any problems send support an email at support@AskTRAK.com or call us at 503-831-1111. We will be glad to assist you.